Join us for the perfect day to kick-off the Fall season in the beautiful Virginia Piedmont!
Some of the activities for the day include:
- Grape Stomping (Be sure to bring your camera and a towel/change of clothing should you need them!)
- Participating in our Scarecrow Making competition with one complimentary glass of wine for all participants over the age of 21
- Visiting our Fall Market with an abundance of vendors -- sipping wine & shopping -- what a wonderful combination! (Note: as time gets closer we will be including a list of the fabulous vendors attending)
- Enjoying a performance by Jerry Irwin under our small pavilion from 1:00pm until 5:00pm
- Drinking glass after glass of our delicious wine ... and did we mention we're making our famous Hot Mulled wine for this special event???
Although “stomping” is free, we recommend calling (540) 364-0228 for a reservation for the grape stomp, so you don’t have to wait.